弯 管机升 级产品，是一种新型的具有弯管功能及起顶功能的弯管工具。 The upgraded product of WYQ type electric pipe bender is a new type of pipe bending tool with pipe bending function and jacking function. It has many advantages such as reasonable structure, safe use, convenient operation, reasonable price, fast loading and unloading, and multi-purpose use. It has a large share in the domestic hydraulic pipe bender market. WYQ type electric pipe bender adopts cast steel mold and large flow electric pump station. Compared with cast iron mold pipe bender, it has the advantages of not being easy to damage and fast.
I. Technical parameters-Pipe bend performance table
| Parameter model || Bending angle || Elbow range mm || Bending radius mm || Elbow wall thickness mm || Rated working pressure MPa || Voltage |
| WYQ60 2 inch || 90 || 22-60 || 4x diameter || ≤12 || 10MPa-40MPa || 220V, 380V |
| WYQ90 3 inch || 90 || 22-90 || 4x diameter || ≤12 || 10MPa-50MPa || 220V, 380V |
| WYQ108 4 inch || 90 || 22-108 || 4x diameter || ≤12 || 10MPa-50MPa || 220V, 380V |
| WYQ159 6 inch || 90 || 76-159 || 4x diameter || ≤12 || 10MPa-60MPa || 220V, 380V |
| WYQ60B 2 inch || 90 || 22-60 || 6x diameter || ≤12 || 10MPa-50MPa || 220V, 380V |
| WYQ90B 3 inch || 90 || 22-90 || 6x diameter || ≤12 || 10MPa-50MPa || 220V, 380V |
| WYQ108B 4 inch || 90 || 22-108 || 6x diameter || ≤12 || 10MPa-50MPa || 220V, 380V |
| WYQ159B 6 inch || 90 || 76-159 || 6x diameter || ≤12 || 10MPa-60MPa || 220V, 380V |
Note: For special specifications and requirements, please call our company and customize according to requirements.
2. Purpose Electric pipe bender is suitable for installing pipes and repairing in factories, warehouses, docks, buildings, railways, automobiles, etc. In addition to its pipe bending function, it can also remove the pipe bending parts (cylinder) as a separate hydraulic jacking machine.
Third, the structure and working principle consists of electric oil pump (10), high-pressure oil pipe (12), quick connector (13), working oil cylinder (8), plunger (7), elbow parts [including upper flower plate (3), lower Flower plate (14), die (4), roller (2)]. The high-pressure oil output by the electric oil pump is sent into the working oil cylinder through the high-pressure oil pipe. The high-pressure oil pushes the plunger in the working oil cylinder to generate thrust, and the pipe is bent through the pipe bending component.
Fourth, the use method and precautions
1. How to use:
(1) Refer to the instruction manual of the electric oil pump.
(2) First screw the working cylinder (8) into the internal thread of the square stop (6), so that the wheels mounted on the bracket at the rear end of the cylinder face down.
(3) Select the die head (4) according to the outer diameter of the bent pipe, put it on the plunger (7), point the grooves corresponding to the two rollers towards the die head, and then insert the corresponding size flower plate (3) In the hole, cover the upper flower plate, insert the bent pipe into the groove, and then pull the active part of the quick joint (13) at the end of the high-pressure oil pipe (12) back and cover the working cylinder (8). On the joint, tighten the drain screw (11) on the electric oil pump (10) to bend the tube. After bending the tube, loosen the oil drain screw and the plunger (7) will automatically reset.
(1) Refer to the instruction manual of the electric oil pump.
(2) Do not remove the quick connector under load.
(3) This machine uses oil as the medium. It is necessary to clean and maintain the machine and the machine to avoid blockage or oil leakage, which will affect the use effect.
2.Roller shaft 9.Support
3. Upper flower plate 10. Electric oil pump
4, die head 11, oil drain screw
5, connecting rod plate 12, high pressure oil pipe
6, square block 13, quick joint
7, plunger 14, lower flower plate
Fifth, analysis of the main reasons for the decline in quality of bends and methods of attention:
1. In pure bending, the tube is thinned by the tensile stress & 1 on the outer arm wall of the neutral layer under the action of external force distance M (as shown in Figure 1), and the inner compressive stress. & 2 acts to increase the thickness, and the combined forces N1 and N2 change the cross section of the pipe. Based on this factor, the main reason for the decline in the quality of the elbow is RX and SX. Therefore, in GBJ235-82, the RX value and the thickness of the outer side of the various pressure levels are clearly specified. The purpose is to control RX With the value of SX, thus ensuring quality.
2. As mentioned in the previous article, when the pipe is bent, the material is stretched on the outside, and the position of the neutral pressure on the inner side is different from the method of bending the pipe. It is located about 1/3 away from the outer wall. When turning (backbending) work, the neutral axis is located 2/3 away from the outer wall. Therefore, the thin-walled pipe is curved, and it is beneficial to use the spiral bending method.
3. The accuracy of curved tires is also one of the factors affecting the quality of curved pipes. In the manufacture of curved tires, in addition to the specifications and dimensions required to be controlled within a certain tolerance range, we also require users to select the corresponding curved tires according to the diameter of the bending pipe when in use.
4. The bendability and surface corrosion of the pipe itself may also affect the quality of the bend. During the construction on site, the operator also needs to know the material of the pipeline being processed, the processing performance and make production judgments on the surface corrosion.
5. R is now available. (Bending radius / pipe outer diameter) relationship graph (as shown in Figure 3), for users to refer to when choosing the relationship between pipe diameter and wall thickness. This figure mainly reflects the influence of the relative bending radius and relative wall thickness on the quality of the bent pipe. According to the acceptance criteria of pipeline processing: cold-formed steel pipes are 4D at medium and low pressure and 5D at high pressure. Therefore, our curved tire is designed as R = 4D (special conditions will be determined separately), so as far as the pipe bender produced by our factory is concerned, the main choice is the relative wall thickness SX. The upper part of the figure is the coreless area and the middle part It is a common mandrel region, and the lower part of the figure is a special mandrel region. Because the design and manufacture of special mandrels are very difficult and the operation is not very convenient, we generally do not supply them. Special circumstances can be negotiated separately.
Introduction of two types of pipe bending mechanisms in our factory
1. Top-bending type (also known as compression bending) Our factory's WYQ type pipe bending machine adopts this kind of pipe bending method. Generally, it is suitable to bend RX = 10, SX> O. 06 pipes. When RX = 4, the SX value must be above 0.07, the ovality and waviness of the bent pipe will meet the requirements given by the code.
2. Rotary bend type (also known as back bend type) Our factory's newly designed DGWQJ-G76 multifunctional rolling pipe bender is this kind of pipe bender. The machine is specially designed for bending thin-walled pipes. Users can configure the mandrel or not. When RX = 4, SX = O. At 05 o'clock, all qualified pipes can be bent.
3. It can be seen from the above points that the bend deformation depends on the relative bending radius RX and the relative wall thickness SX. The smaller the RX and SX values, the more severe the deformation. The outer wall ruptures or the inner wall loses stability and wrinkles. Table 5 shows the empirical measures to improve the section deformation.
Load surface deformation
Scope of application
Correctly select the filling tube (dry sand, salt, resin, lead) inside the curved tube to plug at both ends (suitable for tightness)
Top-bending modified turning bent core shaft
Cold bend when RX = 4
SX <O. 07 o'clock
Inner wall wrinkling
Filler for core tube (filler as above)
Cold bend when RX = 4 SX <0.07
Outer wall thinning exceeds specified value, outer wall tearing
Increase the design wall stock to ensure that the amount of thinning increases R within the specified value. Value
Cold bending is preferred