- Hydraulic jack products
- PLC bridge hydraulic synchronous lifting system
- QFZ Tension Hollow Jack
- RSM series thin jack
- QFB type ultra-thin jack
- Self-locking jack
- QF type separate electric hydraulic jack
- HQ350 pneumatic hydraulic pump
- HQ225 pneumatic hydraulic pump
- HQ150 pneumatic hydraulic pump
- Electric oil pump
- Manual oil pump
- Heavy rail moving machine
- Hydraulic three-way jack (three-dimensional jack)
- Pipe jacking machine
- Hydraulic cylinder
- • Definition of hydraulic pipe bender
- • How to buy a hydraulic pipe bender?
- • Application examples of ultra-thin hydraulic jacks
- • The difference between electric hydraulic pipe bender
- • Overview of ultra-thin hydraulic jack performance
- • Instructions for use of ultra-thin hydraulic jacks
- • Description of the thin nut-locked hydraulic jack
- • A brief introduction of the split hydraulic jack
- • Precautions when using the synchronous jack system
- • What causes damage to the hydraulic jack
The difference between electric hydraulic pipe bender
Posted: 2015-1-27 13:36:09 Author: Branch of hydraulic jacks Source: hydraulic jack factory
What are the differences between electro- hydraulic pipe benders ? Customers often ask us about the difference between WYQ electro-hydraulic pipe bender and DWG electro-hydraulic pipe bender, which are also electric. Why is there such a big difference? So, let's talk about the difference.
[ 包括上花板，下花板，模头，辊轴 ] 组成。 WYQ electric hydraulic pipe bender working principle and structure: WYQ is composed of electric oil pump, high pressure oil pipe, quick joint, working cylinder, plunger, pipe bender [ including upper flower plate, lower flower plate, die head, roller shaft ] . 是由油缸、工作头、软管、弯胎和配套动力源组成，在现场使用时，直接拼装，拼装完插上电源就可以直接操作。 Principle: The high-pressure oil output by the electric oil pump is sent into the working oil cylinder through the high-pressure oil pipe. The high-pressure oil pushes the plunger in the working oil cylinder to generate thrust. It is composed of supporting power source. When it is used on site, it can be assembled directly, and it can be operated directly after plugging in the power supply after assembly.
Pipe bending method: The pipe bending method is coreless, cold-bending, and push-type. The WYQ mold is cast steel and is used to bend heavy pipes with a wall thickness ≤ 12MM and a pipe diameter from 22MM to 159MM.
Cylinder part: Each type of hydraulic cylinder is precision-machined from seamless steel pipes.
Working head part: The ring key, bolt and the hydraulic cylinder are integrated into the upper and lower working plates during use.
The DWG electric hydraulic pipe bender is mainly for pipes with slightly thin wall thickness, the maximum diameter is 108MM, and the mold is cast iron, but the structure is similar to WYQ. Therefore, this kind of pipe should be selected for relatively thin pipes. It will not deform.
Previous: Performance overview of ultra-thin hydraulic jacks Next: Application examples of ultra-thin hydraulic jacks
The difference between electro-hydraulic pipe benders
- What are the working processes of hydraulic pipe bender
- Reasons for arc thinning of hydraulic pipe bender
- What industries are single-head hydraulic pipe benders suitable for?
- Characteristics of hydraulic pipe bender
- Features and functions of stern tube of hydraulic pipe bender
- Procedures to be followed in the operation of hydraulic pipe benders
- Requirements for safe operation of electro-hydraulic pipe benders
- Introduction and function of power supply in pipe bender
- Precautions for pipe bending in hydraulic pipe bending machine
- Reduction method for arc thinning of hydraulic pipe bender