- Hydraulic jack products
- PLC bridge hydraulic synchronous lifting system
- QFZ Tension Hollow Jack
- RSM series thin jack
- QFB type ultra-thin jack
- Self-locking jack
- QF type separate electric hydraulic jack
- HQ350 pneumatic hydraulic pump
- HQ225 pneumatic hydraulic pump
- HQ150 pneumatic hydraulic pump
- Electric oil pump
- Manual oil pump
- Heavy rail moving machine
- Hydraulic three-way jack (three-dimensional jack)
- Pipe jacking machine
- Hydraulic cylinder
- • Definition of hydraulic pipe bender
- • How to buy a hydraulic pipe bender?
- • Application examples of ultra-thin hydraulic jacks
- • The difference between electric hydraulic pipe bender
- • Overview of ultra-thin hydraulic jack performance
- • Instructions for use of ultra-thin hydraulic jacks
- • Description of the thin nut-locked hydraulic jack
- • A brief introduction of the split hydraulic jack
- • Precautions when using the synchronous jack system
- • What causes damage to the hydraulic jack
The thin nut-locking jack is appropriate for the homework that requests the piston to stretch continuously to support the load, the efficient features and the safety of the machine. For example, the support of concrete component pouring and bridge erection.
Single induction, piston load reset plan, a rib line running through the entire stroke length and the entire lock ring rib joint. The operation is particularly simple, that is, first lift the load, then tighten the lock ring to make it contract with the jack body, release the liquid pressure, and support the machine pneumatically to support the load.
All models can only be used for vertical homework, and can be equipped with a suitable scale inclined bearing to reduce the side pressure hazard of the jack.
Single induction, piston load reset plan, nut lock makes the load more secure.
Features of Thin Nut Locking Hydraulic Jack :
The ribbed piston has a wear-resistant coating, and the inside of the cylinder is hard chrome plated.
The coating of other composite materials makes the wear resistance stronger and the friction less.
Can withstand 10% of rated load capacity.
Extremely low height, suitable for places with limited space.
Previous ： Precautions when operating electric hydraulic pipe bender Next ： Detection and maintenance of electric hydraulic jack
Instructions for Thin Nut Locking Hydraulic Jacks
- no information