- Hydraulic jack products
- PLC bridge hydraulic synchronous lifting system
- QFZ Tension Hollow Jack
- RSM series thin jack
- QFB type ultra-thin jack
- Self-locking jack
- QF type separate electric hydraulic jack
- HQ350 pneumatic hydraulic pump
- HQ225 pneumatic hydraulic pump
- HQ150 pneumatic hydraulic pump
- Electric oil pump
- Manual oil pump
- Heavy rail moving machine
- Hydraulic three-way jack (three-dimensional jack)
- Pipe jacking machine
- Hydraulic cylinder
- • Definition of hydraulic pipe bender
- • How to buy a hydraulic pipe bender?
- • Application examples of ultra-thin hydraulic jacks
- • The difference between electric hydraulic pipe bender
- • Overview of ultra-thin hydraulic jack performance
- • Instructions for use of ultra-thin hydraulic jacks
- • Description of the thin nut-locked hydraulic jack
- • A brief introduction of the split hydraulic jack
- • Precautions when using the synchronous jack system
- • What causes damage to the hydraulic jack
What are the tips for hydraulic support column inspection
Posted: 2019-5-8 0:21:34 Author: Branch of hydraulic jacks Source: hydraulic jack factory
The key role of the hydraulic support column is the same as the jack for the purpose of maintenance. If there is a problem and obstacle in the hydraulic support column, it will have a huge impact on the production and safety. Therefore, it is a common practice to do a good inspection of the hydraulic support column. The work is very important. The structure of the hydraulic support column is not simple, and inspection is required for these parts.
Check the dust-spraying and sprinkler system; the staff stood in the bracket and unscrewed the water supply valve by hand to see if the pipeline was damaged and whether the nozzle atomization was good, and found the problem as soon as possible.
Inspection of hydraulic pipelines; manipulating the handles of the brackets one by one to inspect the hydraulic pipelines; the staff stood at a suitable safe place under the brackets and replaced the broken elbows and unions one by one to quickly detect the broken pipes and damaged seals. Swap.
Check the pillars and jacks; the staff stood under the top beam of the bracket and carefully inspected the front and rear pillars and the jacks for missing pins, broken seals, leaking fluid, and damage to the surface of the piston rod, etc., and immediately reported the problem to the team leader for repairs Or swap.
Check the operating handle; inspect the stent valve group one by one, and find that there are deformations and running fluids, and quickly change the valve group or valve disc according to the actual situation.
Check the moving device; the staff stood between the front and rear columns of the support, and manipulated the moving handle to inspect the deformation and damage of the U-shaped card of the moving frame. When the U-shaped card was found to be broken, firstly clean up the floating coal debris in the frame with cleaning equipment. Two people help each other, one manipulates the push handle, and one man uses the equipment to punch out the broken card feet, align the pin holes, and apply a new U-shaped card.
Check the connecting device; the staff is standing on the side of the conveyor on the working surface, and inspecting the connecting ears of the bracket and the conveyor for out of stock and deformation along the working surface one by one. After finding out, fill it up immediately, and if it is no longer available, replace it quickly .
Previous ： How to operate the single hydraulic prop correctly Next ： No information
What are some tips for hydraulic support column inspection related articles
- no information